Monday, January 19, 2009

Valentine's day Tags

Here is my take on the challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot (http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/). Challenge #14 is a Valentine's day color challenge... make something for valentine's day but without any pink or red! Such a fun challenge. For this I used the Heartblock embossing folder. Also, I bought the Singer Pixie sewing machine and this was my first sewing project!
details
Tag - Shipping Tags from Office supply store
patterned paper - DCWV All Dressed Up Stack
WILD - Mickey Font cut @ 3/4"
U - Mickey Font cut @ 1"
Zebra - Zooballoo cut @ 3" and pop dotted once.
arrow - Accent Essentials cut @ 3/4"
about - computer generated
ribbon - from Michael's

4 comments:

Stephany said...

Wow, your cards are amazing!

AliMayes said...

Really different. I love it!
Ali xx

Enfys said...

This really is super cute. Love it.
hugs
Enfys

~BridgetL~ said...

I really Like this card. I love black and white and the zebra is just too cute.